MUA Blush In Bon Bon Review

Tuesday, October 07, 2014



Blusher is something I've always been interested in but have never really got right - I'm very heavy handed. I picked up this little blush from MUA as it was only a quid from Superdrug and to be honest I really wasn't expecting much I just bought it for blusher practise.
 
 But this little beauty is of amazing quality. Bon Bon is a matte dusky pink shade. It isn't too out there but it is very well pigmented so can look quite bright on the cheeks. Especially if you are on the paler side like me.
 
I think this shade looks so so natural when lightly applied to the apples of the cheeks, it goes with any sort of makeup look and is just the perfect day time blush. If you are heavy handed like me just bear in mind that a little really does go a long way with this product, however it is easy to blend out if you do go a bit over board.
 
 
I tend to have quite oily skin but even on me this blush lasts a good 5 hours without a primer before it begins to fade. I find this amazing as there are so many more expensive blushers out there that barely last an hour. Bon Bon also fades naturally leaving a gorgeous tint to the cheeks.
 
Bon Bon is a finely milled powder blush which has a very soft almost satiny texture and doesn't leave me with any fallout during application. 
 
Overall Bon Bon is a great little blusher that is value for money and should suit nearly everyone, it is increadibly natural and I would recommend it to all.
 
Have you tried the MUA Blushers? Which colour is your favourite?
 
Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)