Next Define Eau De Toilette Review

Saturday, November 29, 2014

 
Next isn't a brand that I would automatically associate with perfume so when I got this little bottle from a friend as part of a gift, I was really intrigued.
 
The *Next Define Eau De Toilette (£14) is a really beautiful fragrance. Next describe it as an "oriental fragrance with exotic flowers and warm musks". I think that's the perfect description. This scent is timeless and classic and certainly not a "kiddies" fragrance. I think the name "Define" suits it perfectly. This perfume smells so much more expensive than it actually is, it's just so gorgeous.
 
It's rich but not too strong and is a proper grown up day time fragrance that is also interesting enough to take you all the way through the night. The scent lasts on the skin for ages so no need for loads of reapplying which also means it lasts forever. I think *Define is probably more suited to the colder, darker months but it has floral notes, meaning it could easily be worn all year round.
 
I love the simplicity of the bottle and think the design is really elegant. Not what I expected from a cheapy Next perfume at all.
 
If you happen to find yourself in Next I strongly suggest you go and check this beauty out. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
 
Ciara x
 
*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)