My New Signature Scent? ¦ Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Eau De Toilette

Monday, January 05, 2015

I've been after a new perfume for ages. One that I can wear day and night and that could hopefully become my signature scent. I had had my eye on *Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Eau De Toilette (£16.99) for a while and finally got my hands on it when I received it as a birthday present. Since the first spritz this has been my go to perfume. It smells absolutely gorgeous and I always receive loads of compliments when I am wearing it.

*Tommy Girl is a refreshing, bright, floral fragrance that has apparently been inspired by wildflowers "gathered from the American landscape" (yeah, whatever..!) All I know is that I'm not usually a fan of floral scents but this one is so unbelievably gorgeous, I just can't get enough of it. *Tommy Girl contains notes of camellia flower, apple blossom, mandarin, tangerine, honeysuckle, butterfly violet, Cherokee rose and wild heather. I think the mix of floral and citrus scents are perfect together.

The scent lasts on the skin for ages and doesn't seem to change as the day goes on. It's fresh enough to be worn during the day but interesting enough to be worn at night. You also get a decent amount (100ml) in the bottle and it isn't expensive either. I may have to go down and stock up just in case Boots decide to raise the price!

I think the bottle is also really pretty. It is simple yet elegant and looks really nice on my chest of drawers. If you have never smelt *Tommy Girl then I seriously suggest that you get yourself down to your nearest Boots and give it a sniff.

I think I may have just found my perfect perfume.

What is your signature scent?

Ciara x

*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)