Curl Power! Benefit Roller Lash

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

There is no doubt that Benefit are great at mascaras (*They're Real! I'm looking at you!) so I when I saw that Elle were giving a way a sample of the new Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (£19.50) I snatched it off the shelf.

Normally I don't take what a mascara claims to do seriously as they pretty much all do the same thing but Benefit Roller Lash does everything it claims and more. Roller Lash has a curved rubber brush that is really easy to use and will force even the most stubborn lashes to curl. Its "hook and roll" brush curls, lengthens and separates the lashes leaving you looking just like Betty Boop. It lasts forever without flaking or smudging and it is also super easy to remove unlike Benefit They're Real!.

I love all the detail that Benefit put into their packaging. Even though this is just a freebie from a magazine, the packaging is stylish and classy and will look cute in any makeup bag.

Space Dreams and Marshmallows: Roller Lash Review
Will you be buying Benefit Roller Lash?

Ciara x

*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)