My Mascara Collection

Friday, March 20, 2015

Even if I have no other makeup on, I rarely leave the house without mascara. Mascara defines my eyes, makes them look bigger than they are and makes me look more awake than I actually am. Along the way I have managed to form a mini collection of mascaras each with their own purpose and I seriously love all of them so I thought I would share them with you.

The Everyday: L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara (£10.99). I wear this mascara to school everyday because it is just a perfect basic that everybody needs. It is subtle but makes a huge difference by lengthening and separating out the lashes while still looking natural. It is also waterproof which is great because it rains a lot here in London and I look bad enough in my school uniform as it is.

The Bottom Lash Beauty: Natural Collection Water Guard Mascara in Brown/Black (£1.99). This mascara is fab because it just looks so natural while still adds definition. Also it never smudges or flakes so is perfect for the bottom lashes. I tend to skip this on a day to day basis but if I've got a party then this seriously makes a difference.

The All Rounder: *Rimmel Scadaleyes Retro Glam Mascara in 001 Black (£6.99). For ages this was my go to mascara. It just does absolutely everything. It lengthens, curls, volumises, the works and all without clumping! The only issue is that it isn't waterproof so I would skip this one on rainy days.

The False Lash Effect: *Benefit They're Real!(£19.50). I got this mascara as part of the *Best Of Benefit Set for Christmas and I fell in love with it instantly. Never ever have I had a mascara that makes my lashes look so long! This bad boy adds some proper length to your lashes without making them look like spiders legs (you know what I mean) and really opens the eyes.

The Curl Power: Benefit Roller Lash. (£19.50) The latest addition to my collection and already I can't get enough of it. I did a full review recently so I wont ramble on too much but if you want beautifully curled eyelashes that last then you need to get your hands on Roller Lash.

What's your favourite mascara?

Ciara x

*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My all time favourite mascara is l'oreal volume million lashes, it is so voluminous and lengthening but also not clumpy and is very separating.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that one but I'm definitely going to give it a look, sounds great x

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)