Huge Beauty Haul

Thursday, July 02, 2015



I love reading and watching beauty hauls, well any kind of haul really. I think they are a great way to find out about new products which means my shopping list always seems to grow considerably after having seen one. I would just like to point out that this was not all from one outing and I have bought these things over the past few months. I've also bought it all with my own money and I've actually been saving for quite a long time so that I could treat myself this summer. I will eventually be giving full reviews of each product but if there is a review that you would like a bit sooner, then just let me know.
 

 

From left to right : Bourjois Java Rice Powder, Mac Peaches Sheertone Blush, Bourjois Bronzing Primer, Sleek Rose Gold Blush
 


From top to bottom: Revlon Colourstay Eyeliner in Topaz, Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 03, Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Audacious, Maybelline Coloursensational Lipstick in Electric Orange, Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Mischievous, Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti.




Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette. From top to bottom: Espresso, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Milk, Biscuit, Buttercream, White Chocolate

 Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette top row.

 Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette bottom row.


Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Eyeshaodw Palette.


What I got:
What's on your beauty shopping list?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)